“Times Are Hard. Paying For College Shouldn’t Be.”
Vision"Transforming Average Students Into Exemplary Models of Leadership, Scholarship And Servanthood"
What We Do
Who We AreWe are a curriculum-based scholarship prep program that teaches students to use social entrepreneurship to leverage their financial aid options.
Why It's Important
- Avg guidance counselor only has 38 minutes to helps students explore financial aid options
- Scholarship Academy students receive on-average 8 hours of intense scholarship prep support,etc
- 100% College acceptance rate and a college enrollment rate of 98.5%
- Hundreds of private scholarship awards ranging from $500 - $350,000
- Assisted 50 students in launching social entrepreneurship ventures
What students say about us
This program really opened my eyes to my college funding options. I got step-by-step guidance that helped me stand out to scholarship committees and identify a tailored list of scholarships. I’m grateful, and ready to win!