“Times Are Hard. Paying For College Shouldn’t Be.”
TSA’s mission is to be a higher education planning resource for high school and college students and assist them with securing both need- and merit-based scholarships to pursue higher education opportunities at accredited colleges, universities and technical institutions.
Vision"Transforming Average Students Into Exemplary Models of Leadership, Scholarship And Servanthood"
What We Do
Who We AreWe are a curriculum-based scholarship prep program that teaches students to use social entrepreneurship to leverage their financial aid options.
Why It's Important
- Avg guidance counselor only has 38 minutes to helps students explore financial aid options
- Scholarship Academy students receive on-average 8 hours of intense scholarship prep support,etc
- 100% College acceptance rate and a college enrollment rate of 98.5%
- Hundreds of private scholarship awards ranging from $500 - $350,000
- Assisted 50 students in launching social entrepreneurship ventures
3707 Main St.
College Park, GA 30337
phone: (202) 462-3810